Wednesday, June 27, 2007

How do you beat the heat?

Seriously...I'm looking for suggestions. I know there are only about .3 really hot days in the grand scheme of a year in New England but, right now, I'm considering selling my left arm for an air conditioner. I don't even like air conditioning. It gives me headaches ad makes my throat dry. Ok sorry. Too much information. My temporary solution is a large pitcher of frozen raspberry margaritas and mindless reality television. On to more fun things...

I finally returned to Providence this past weekend, got reacquainted with my old futon while a guest at Jeri Ann's and, crammed quite a bit of catching up (drinking) and nostalgia into a short weekend. Jeri Ann invited me down for a belated going away barbeque which was very sweet and really fun! I think the fact that I came away with only one picture from the whole weekend proves that it was jampacked...with drinking. The picture was of Jeri Ann's dog wearing his Hawaiian shirt. I'm not going to post it because I think the blog's been a little animal heavy lately. Nevertheless and long story short, I had a great weekend in the PVD even though some parts are a little fuzzy. As always, everyone's welcome to come visit in Boston!

If it wasn't so G-D hot, I'm sure I'd be funnier.

1 comment:

cecilia said...

can you send some of that heat out this way? it's been a little chilly over here on this coast.