Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm not quite dead...

So I have been a terrible blogger lately and I apologize. I'm not quite sure who I'm apologizing to since everyone has most likely, lost interest in my blog. The robo-falcons really didn't go over well. Not that I'm into excuses but commuting to Boston has really cut down on my free time. Just to show that I have been missing my cyber-rants, I'm posting the following list of topics that I emailed myself from work as a reminder to blog about them. Feel free to discuss:

*Cute little fingerprinting man in the basement vault of a 101yr old building
*Elevator boyfriend/longboard boy
*Wine Night
*iPods and commuting
*Killers pictures
*Greg the real estate broker
*Darisms

I swear that I've had some worthwhile experiences of late so hopefully I'll get some time to share them this weekend if the packing stays on schedule. Moving day is June 1st!!

4 comments:

cecilia said...

it would take more than a few weeks for me to lose interest in your blog. case in point: i still check laura & camera even though i know that it is still "dead dolphin day" and has been for months now . . . anyway, i'm glad you're back because robo falcons were beginning to have the same effect.

Caroline Dixon said...

haha dead dolphin day... :) yes, cecil's right, i will never stop checking. and until then i think "elevator boyfriend" would make a great topic.

AC/JC said...

disenchanted reader here - more content and less wk.

laura said...

hey girl. i am with you and the presures of deliquent blogging. clearly (see above). let me just assure you that once you get back it does feel good to blog again. speaking of... welcome back to MA!

ps: i am always up for some 'wine night' relfection.