Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Is this a date you'd really like to go on?

I myself have been on some awkward dates. There was my prom date who ended up making out with my friend at the after party, the guy who thought sticking his tounge between my gum and upper lip was sexy, and of course, the date where we were confronted by "Primal Scream", Harvard's annual naked run. However, I don't know that I'd sign up to do this on Valentine's day. Click the link to read the whole story.

"Zoo Tours Cash in on Hot Monkey Love"

Adult visitors to the Lowry Park Zoo learn about the sex lives of porcupines during an after-hours tour Saturday, Feb. 10, 2007, in Tampa, Fla. Valentine's Day is the time of year when zoos around the nation seek to woo a new adult audience with risque tours that couple champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries and candlelight dining with impressive facts about how animals do the wild thing. (AP Photo/Steve Nesius)

Read the whole story

2 comments:

AC/JC said...

Don't forget about the window licker you dated as well ! The one with short term memory looss.

Caroline Dixon said...

Is this a date you'd really like to go on?
...no.