Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What's a Lazy Way to Update Your Blog?

Take someone else's beautiful, inspiring, and regularly updated blog and put a link to it on your blog. Voila! You now have a new post and you've provided your rapidly dwindling number of readers with content that's much more interesting that anything you could provide.

Click here for Sunday Suppers!

I found this via Design*Sponge (the newest tool in my procrastination arsenal) and they always have the greatest photos. Someday I will have my own home and the resources to set tables with gorgeous flowers arranged in vintage containers, mismatched silver, and sumptuous yet approachable homemade food. Until then, I'll sit on my borrowed single bed in the back bedroom of Johnny and Mary's house while I pay for all of my things to sit in storage in Allston. Ho hum.

No comments: