Friday, August 1, 2008

Have you checked out the map lately?


Really quick: I take a significant amount of satisfaction from checking out the map on the left side of my blog and looking at all the dots.The dots represent the people all over the world who have looked at my blog. It's extremely vain. I get that.

How come I don't get more comments from you people? How did you get here? Is it a six degrees type situation where all of these people are connected through the 6 friend blogs I have listed? I'm dying to know.

Of course I'm aware of my core readers (i.e. my friends) and can account for their dots in Boston, Providence, Seattle, New York and Denver but all the others? I don't have any relatives chilling off the coast of Madagascar or summering in Iceland. At least none that I know of. Uncle Olaf? Make yourself known please.

2 comments:

AC/JC said...

We don't talk as we are the silent group that control and judge your life.

We create your world and you participate in our game as a small player on the Origram Team.

We wish you luck and notice how the dots on your map spell your next move out ?

Go look.
Signed.
Delark

Caroline Dixon said...

New York !