Wednesday, October 17, 2007

How do you dress for air travel?

Here are a few airport fashion observations from a recent domestic flight in America. I apologize in advance for the poor picture quality...I had to take them on the sly to avoid agitating the natives.



First of all: Despite the overall silliness of a hat this size, what do you do with it when you get into the airplane? No way there's enough headroom for that sucker.

Second, I was in Cincinnati, not San Juan. This hat did not come from a local souvenir shop. That leads me to believe that he brought it with him. This hat has made it on at least 2 planes. Wowzers.



Ok I'm sorry. There's obviously a lot going on here so let's focus it in. That is an ergonomic neck pillow shaped like a cat. It curls around your neck like a sleeping animal. Ewwww.

I'm headed to Florida (aka the land of jean shorts and embroidered tshirts) this weekend so hopefully I'll have some follow-up shots soon.

2 comments:

THE BRYGUY said...

Nice! If blogging doesn't pan out as a full time job you could go on to become a P.I. for that show Cheaters!

Caroline Dixon said...

"Florida (aka the land of jean shorts and embroidered tshirts) "... that is amazing :)