Sunday, April 15, 2007

Can you believe he threw me a party!?

Yup, you read that correctly. Bossman suprised me with a gong away party on my last day. It was totally unexpected but it was so nice to get all of my coworkers together in one spot and get in our last goodbyes. I was really touched that everyone took time out of their busy schedules to give me a little send off. Things got a little crazy towards the end but thankfully someone had a camera to document all of it...








I'm really going to miss all those guys.

2 comments:

AC/JC said...

Great Photos :)
Make sure in your new role hat you get mesenger up and running - Take care and good luck, don't get to wild in Boston - Love alex

The Lefty said...

I the blog going to exist despite a Bossman absence? Surely, you can log about odd new co-workers, right?